||A, et al. An avian influenza H5N1 virus that binds to a human-type receptor. J Virol. 2007 Sep. 81(18):9950-5. [Medline]. [Full Text].
2. Ault A. CDC Says Influenza Activity as Widespread as 2009 Pandemic. Medscape Medical News. Available at https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/891870. January 26, 2018; Accessed: January 30, 2018.
3. Beigel JH, Farrar J, Han AM, et al. Avian influenza A (H5N1) infection in humans. N Engl J Med. 2005 Sep 29. 353(13):1374-85. [Medline].
4. Blanton L, Alabi N, Mustaquim D, Taylor C, Kniss K, Kramer N, et al. Update: Influenza Activity in the United States During the 2016-17 Season and Composition of the 2017-18 Influenza Vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017 Jun 30. 66 (25):668-676. [Medline]. [Full Text].
5. Brooks M. FDA Okays 4-Strain Seasonal Influenza Vaccine. Medscape Medical News. December 17, 2012. Available at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/776271?src=nl_newsalert. Accessed: March 5, 2013.
6. Brooks M. US Influenza Activity Widespread and Intense, May Be Peaking. Medscape Medical News. Available at https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/891265. January 12, 2018; Accessed: January 16, 2018.
7. Brown T. CDC Releases New H7N9 Testing Recommendations. Medscape [serial online]. Available at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/805620. Accessed: July 22, 2013.
8. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Avian Influenza A Virus Infections in Humans. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avianflu/avian-in-humans.htm. Accessed: August 14, 2012.
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Key Facts About Seasonal Influenza (Flu). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/keyfacts.htm. Accessed: March 11, 2013.
10. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Seasonal Influenza: 2009-2010 Influenza (Flu) Season. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/current-season.htm. Accessed: August 19, 2012.
11. Drake JW. Rates of spontaneous mutation among RNA viruses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993 May 1. 90(9):4171-5. [Medline]. [Full Text].
12. Early Reports of pH1N1-Associated Illnesses: Alert for New Hampshire Clinicians. Medscape. Dec 26 2013. [Full Text].
13. European Medicines Agency (EMA). Tamiflu oseltamivir. European
14. FDA approves first quadrivalent vaccine to prevent seasonal influenza. US Food & Drug Administration, February 29, 2012. Available at http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm294057.htm. Accessed: March 11, 2013.
15. FDA Approves First U.S. Vaccine for Humans Against the Avian Influenza Virus H5N1. Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2007/ucm108892.htm. Accessed: March 11, 2013.
16. Flu Vaccine and People with Egg Allergies. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Available at https://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/egg-allergies.htm. 2016 Sep 2; Accessed: August 16, 2017.
17. Frederick G. Hayden, M.D., Norio Sugaya, M.D., Nobuo Hirotsu, M.D., Ph.D., Nelson Lee, M.D., Menno D. de Jong, M.D., Ph.D., Aeron C. Hurt, Ph.D., Tadashi Ishida, M.D., Ph.D., Hisakuni Sekino, M.D., Ph.D., Kota Yamada, M.D., Simon Portsmouth, M.D., Keiko Kawaguchi, M.Sc., Takao Shishido, Ph.D., et al., for the Baloxavir Marboxil Investigators Group. N Engl J Med 2018; 379:913-923.DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1716197. September 6, 2018.
18. Grohskopf LA, Sokolow LZ, Broder KR, Walter EB, Bresee JS, et al. Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2017–18 Influenza Season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017 Aug 25. 66(2):1-20. [Full Text].
19. Gubareva LV, Kaiser L, Hayden FG. Influenza virus neuraminidase inhibitors. Lancet. 2000 Mar 4. 355(9206):827-35. [Medline].
20. Guharoy R, Gilroy SA, Noviasky JA, Ference J. West Nile virus infection. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2004 Jun 15. 61(12):1235-41. [Medline].
21. Influenza (Seasonal) World Health Organization. Available at http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs211/en. Accessed: August 13, 2012.
22. Jefferson T, Di Pietrantonj C, Rivetti A, Bawazeer GA, Al-Ansary LA, Ferroni E. Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010 Jul 7. CD001269. [Medline].
23. Kilbourne ED. Influenza pandemics of the 20th century. Emerg Infect Dis. 2006 Jan. 12(1):9-14. [Medline]. [Full Text].
24. Lau D, Eurich D, Majumdar S, Katz A, Johnson J. Working-age adults with diabetes experience greatersusceptibility to seasonal influenza: a population-based cohort study. Diabetologia- Springer Link. Available at http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00125-013-3158-8#. Accessed: February 3, 2014.
25. Lee V, Yap J, Cook AR, et al. Effectiveness of public health measures in mitigating pandemic influenza spread: a prospective sero-epidemiological cohort study. J Infect Dis. 2010 Nov 1. 202 (9):1319-26. [Medline].
26. Lowes R. New Flu Test Delivers Molecular Results in Under 15 Minutes. Medscape Medical News. Available at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/826847. Accessed: June 20, 2014.
27. Matsuzaki Y, Abiko C, Mizuta K, et al. A nationwide epidemic of influenza C virus infection in Japan in 2004. J Clin Microbiol. 2007 Mar. 45(3):783-8. [Medline]. [Full Text].
28. Negrutiu L., Dana Marti. Virusurile gripale – mecanisme moleculare de rezistenţă la inhibitorii de neuraminidază. Prezentare la Sesiunea de comunicari a UVVG. Arad 2018
29. Recommended Immunization Schedules for Adults. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Available at https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/adult.html. 2017 Feb 27; Accessed: August 16, 2017.
30. Robinson CL, Romero JR, Kempe A, Pellegrini C, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Child/Adolescent Immunization Work Group. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 Years or Younger – United States, 2017. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017 Feb 10. 66 (5):134-135. [Medline].
31. Seasonal Influenza (Flu): Guidance for Clinicians on the Use of RT-PCR and Other Molecular Assays for Diagnosis of Influenza Virus Infection. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/molecular-assays.htm. Accessed: March 13, 2013.
32. Susanne Duwe. GMS Infectious Diseases 2017, Vol. 5, ISSN 2195-8831
33. Troy Brown, RN. FDA Committee Recommends 2018-2019 Influenza Vaccine Strains. Medscape Medical News. 2018 Mar 01. Available at https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/893314.
34. Wang TT, Parides MK, Palese P. Seroevidence for H5N1 influenza infections in humans: meta-analysis. Science. 2012 Mar 23. 335 (6075):1463. [Medline].
35. World Health Organization Writing Group, Bell D, Nicoll A, et al. Non-pharmaceutical interventions for pandemic influenza, international measures. Emerg Infect Dis. 2006 Jan. 12 (1):81-7. [Medline]. [Full Text].
36. World Health Organization. Cumulative number of confirmed human cases of avian influenza A/(H5N1) reported to WHO. World Health Organization. Available at http://www.who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface/EN_GIP_20120810CumulativeNumberH5N1cases.pdf. Accessed: August 13, 2012.
37. Update: influenza activity – United States, 2011-12 season and composition of the 2012-13 influenza vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Jun 8. 61(22):414-20. [Medline].
38. Influenza Season Week 9 ending March 2, 2013. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/. Accessed: March 11, 2013.