||Read full article
||COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE PREPARATION OF YOUNG WOMEN FOR THE ONSET OF SEXUAL AND FAMILY LIFE AT 35 YEARS IN TWO DIFFERENT SOCIAL PERIODS
||Denisa Hinoveanu1 , Ciopsirescu Cristina1, Gluhovschi Adrian1,
Frandes Mirela2, Casiana Stanescu3, Anastasiu Popov Diana Maria1
||1University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Victor Babeș”, Timișoara
Department XII – Obstetrics – Gynecology “Bega”, Timișoara
²Department III – Discipline of medical informatics
³ “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad
||After a period of 50 years in which sexual problems were a topic almost “TABU” not consistent with socialist morality but also correlated with a pronatalist policy carried out in this period characterized by the absence of any means of contraception followed by a period of economic and sexual liberalism which led to an explosion of information with which the young girls are bombarded, even though 170 more abortions per day are being practiced in Romania today, a cause of this being the lack of education and family planning.
||education, sexology, family
||1. I. Lennete Doina Gheorhis, ReuandrePolysu – Preparing youth for family life -Rev. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981, Vol. XXIX, pag. 185-192
2. Maria Cernea, N. Cernea – Sanatatea femei si familia , Ed. Med. Buc 1991 pag. 23-43.
3. Boliul M – Sexualitat und Gesellschaft Freud in der Gegeuwart. Frankfurt a Main 1957.
4. Heinz Grassel – Youth sexuality, education. Ed didactic and pedagogical Buc. 1971, pp. 164-196.
5. Borman R –JugendundLiebe. Leipzig Ed. Urmnia 1966
6. Saller K – Zioilisatim und sexualitat Sttutgard 1956
7. I Vinti, C Rascu – Adolescence and Sexuality Bucharest Ed. Med. 1982, pages 46-59, pages 70-78, pages 91-97.
8. Rusescu A – Family Planning and Contraception 2015
9. Pricop Florentina – Family Planning, Ed. Venus, Iasi, 1997, pag. 211-212.
10. Tudor Stoica- Sexology, Buc. Ed. Medical 1972, pp. 72-77.