||1. Almby, B., Hjelmstedt, A., Lonnerholm, T., Neonatal hip instability. Reason for failure of early abduction treatment, Acta Orthop Scand, 50, 315, 1979.
2. Almby, B., Rehnbreg, L., Neonatal hip instability. Incidence, diagnosis and treatment at the University hospital, Uppsala, 1960-1964 and 1970-1974, Acta Orthop Scand, 48, 642, 1977.
3. Artz, T.D., Levine, D.B., Lim, W.N., Salvata, E.A., Wilson, P.D., Neonatal diagnosis, treatment and related factors of congenital dislocation of the hip, Clin Orthop, 110, 112, 1975.
4. Barlow, T.G., Early diagnosis and treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip, J Bone Joint Surg, 44B, 292, 1966.
5. Barlow, T.G., Early diagnosis and treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip in the newborn, Proc R Soc Med, 59, 1103, 1966.
6. Campos da Paz, A., Kalil, R.K., Congenital dislocation of the hip in the newborn. A correction of clinical, roentgenographic and anatomical findings, Ital J Orthop Traumatol, 2, 261, 1976.
7. Cole, W.G., Evaluation of a teaching model for the early diagnosis of congenital dislocation of the hip, J Pediatr Orthop, 3, 2, 1983.
8. Coleman, S.S., Treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip in the infant, J Bone Joint Surg, 47A, 590, 1965.
9. Connoly, J.F., Early diagnosis and misdiagnosis of congenital dislocated hip, Nebr Med, 60, 471, 1975.
10. Cyvin, K.B., Unsatisfactory results of early treatment of infants with unstable hips at birth, Acta Orthop Scand, 48, 665, 1977.
11. Dabadie, J., La prevention de la luxation congenitale de la hanche en milieu obstetrical, Rev Fr Gynecol Obstet, 65, 45, 1970.
12. Davies, S.J.M., Walker, G., Problems in the early recognition of hip dysplasia, J Bone Joint Surg, 66B, 479, 1984.